Ano Otoko (14)

Arion (4)

Viktor Cross (3)

Affiliates

Enjoy the Silence

Go down

Enjoy the Silence

Post  Thanatos on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 am

Thana stood with the background of a violent thunderstorm raging. Lightning split the sky, giving a brief glimpse of terror before darkness consumed it once more. The terror in mention, was Eresh, the fairly large custom broad sword that she was seldom seen without. Her dark, raven hair was plastered to her shoulders and blessedly out of her face from the wind that rose and feel seemingly in time with the rolling thunder. Full lips were set in a sensual smirk as her fingers gripped tighter on the handle of Eresh. Her left arm, cloaked in a gauntlet of gold and black hung casually at her side. Her armor left little to the imagination and revealed much of the body that many men would have died to touch. Her eyes, a seemingly blind white enabled her to see through that darkness as if it were as light as day and had tricked many an enemy into thinking that she could not see, when in fact, she could see quite a bit.

There was no sound other than the deafening roar of the wind and the growl of thunder as the blade of Eresh suddenly found its target. No scream had emitted and the only other sound made besides mother nature, was the dull thud as her targets head bumped across the puddled ground. Picking up the head by the rain drenched hair, Thana dropped it into a thick black case and flipped the latches closed. The headless body was weighed down and dropped over the edge of the pier. This body of water was known for its flesh eating inhabitants. There would be no evidence. Hefting the case, Thana resituated Eresh in its rightful sheath at her back, the hilt hidden carefully by her hair.

An hour later...

She regretted it the moment she had stepped through the door. The high pitched squeal had gone straight through her ears and nearly split her skull.

"You're dripping water on the floor!" The obviously homosexual interior designed that Max had insisted on hiring to redecorate was nearly pulling his hair out in frustration.

A perfect brow arched in a quizical expression. "Ronaldo-"

"Don't you Ronaldo me, missy!"

Thana's mouth snapped shut and it took her a moment to realize that they were being watched by a few passer-bys.

"Fine, then how about shut the fuck up?" She inquired, moving around him and making her way towards the elevators.

"Well I never!" He exclaimed as Thana flipped him the bird just before the elevator doors slid closed. Sighing, she leaned back against the wall and watched as the lights indicated which floor went by. The annoying little bell chimed cheerily as they reached her destination and Thana used her shoulders to push herself off of the wall, striding with confidence and purpose down the hall, hips swaying in a perpetually seductive swagger. Even the receptionist at the front desk had done a double take, and Jessica was straight. Somehow, that amused the Erebus leader.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Bio
Race: Ascendus
Class: Warrior

View user profile http://blood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Enjoy the Silence

Post  Krieg on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

An Intercom spat out a bit of static before a young woman's voice shakily ebbed from it's speaker. "Mr. Vanir, there ...there's a woman on her way to your office and-"

"I'm well aware, it's alright."

Max sat in the leather chair behind is overly large desk, simply picking up paperwork and filing it in his shredder drawer as normal. What started as a mountain of proposal's and grievances was nothing but an empty manila folder once he'd took to destroying the documents. Satisfied with the drawer filled with strips of speckled white, he turned his attention to a laptop's screen, what looked like a tracking system the currently active programming. He smiled as his eyes watched the small blip on the map and poked a button on the panel built into his desk, his door swinging open just as Thana came near.

"The system picked up Ronaldo's voice and almost blew out the small speakers, you must have gotten him very angry, dearest..." Max would say, keeping his eyes on the screen in front of him, leaning an elbow on the desk. "Please, make yourself at home...you're soaked. There are towels over to your right behind the usual door. I suppose you'd like a shower and some cocoa as well?"
Krieg

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:51 am

Still carrying the black case from earlier in the evening, Thana sauntered into Max's office. "He should consider himself lucky that it was water puddling the floor and not blood." Came her reply before she hefted the case and placed it at the corner of Max's desk. The mention of a shower was overly intriguing. "Cocoa? Thank you, but no. I think I'll skip straight to the burbon. The cocoa will be later, or perhaps with the burbon." She moved back around his desk, moving with her usual grace to the door he had mention in which harbored the towels. She plucked a folded one from its shelf, patting dry her face which was still dripping. "I consider myself lucky that it wasn't snowing. So much harder to clean up blood."

Thana unhooked the sheath from her back and propped it carefully against the wall. Baselisk came next and she wound the chain just as carefully and placed it on an empty chair. This was the only place in which she felt comftorable roaming unarmed. The moment she stepped foot outside that door and she felt an intense paranoia creeping up. There were moments when she didn't feel like being armed to the teeth, and so she kept a small blade consealed between her breasts, hidden by the cyan jewels of her armor. The gauntlet and wrist guards came next, followed by the single plate of shoulder armor she wore at her left. There was a small tribal marking tattooed around her navel, the symbol of the Erebus Guild, her sect of skilled and highly trained Assassins.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am

Max was more interested in that blip on his screen than anything that might have been going on behind him at that door. His eyes were fixed on it as he hit a few keys on the laptop keyboard, and then sat back in his chair, folding his arms as it reclined with a quiet hiss as air was released from the contraption responsible for the chairs adjustments.

Ponder he would, sitting there in an Armani button up, collar of the shirt strapped with a victorian style bowtie , his breast pocket stored Versace sunglasses, blacker than night and a heavy contrast to his shirt, skin and silver hair. One he seemed to find an idea he hit a few keys again, and then stood up walking to his personal bar.
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm

The remainder of her attire followed, giving Max a brief glimpse of bare and flawless skin before she slipped into the bathroom. She knew the blip in which he was currently tracking on his laptop. Thana was always aware of her surroundings. It came, not only with years of experience in the business, but also with her abilities as an Ascendus. She prided herself in her work and in the training of her Guild members. All ruthless Assassins that worked beneath herself, and Max and were, unflinchingly loyal. Within minutes, the hot spray of water that fell from the waterfall like showerhead eased the tension in Thana's shoulders and cascaded down each curve that her body had to offer. Although her skin was taunt over developed muscles, it was utterly soft to the touch, almost like living silk.

"I trust you have another job for me?" She inquired loud enough over the subtle roar over the shower. Not that she didn't need to with Max's keen hearing, perhaps it was habit. He knew that Thana was mostly all work and hardly any play. She had found herself becoming overwhelmed with anxiety when Eresh wasn't taking someone's head. Was she bloodthirsty? In a sense. Perhaps for her, taking life had become her drug of choice, her addiction.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

The perfectly aged wine splashed into a fine transparent glass chalice, and his fingers lifted it gently to his lips. He thought before speaking- as always, knowing that by 'Job' she most certainly meant another assassination. This was not the case. He walked over to the bathroom and leaned back on the door, letting the steam embrace his pale skin and kiss the glass chalice in his hand a bit.

"I have a task of the...utmost importance... it's not what you would like, I know, but I simply cannot trust anyone else to carry out this task. No one is as reliable as you dearest." He took a long sip of wine from his glass and continued, "I need you to infiltrate a certain location, and acquire something for me..."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 pm

For a moment, Thanatos was silent as she ran her fingers through her hair to slick it back away from her face. She could smell the wine, its sweet, heady aroma hitting her senses and beneath that, she could detect the sincerity of Max's words, the need for this important task. "I'm listening." She stated softly, moving her hands from her hair to trail along her body to remove any traces of blood that may have splattered against her skin. She knew Max well enough to know that if it wasn't of utter importance, he wouldn't have asked. There wasn't much that Thana would not do for him. She owed it to him and his family for taking her in when they could have left her on the streets to fend for herself, or die.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:38 pm

The steam was moistening his shirt, and it started to stick to his skin somewhat. He pulled at the shirt a bit and then smoothed it out. "There is a man that has shrouded himself, and his past, in utter darkness. His cohorts are not even fully aware just who they take up arms alongside. He is strong, and very, very elusive. He is also the one who has what I seek."

Was he vague on purpose? Perhaps, but he had an unconscious habit of being vague at times. He sighed once his wine was finished, and balanced the glass Chalice on his finger. "He is the key to the ultimate power, Thana... whether he knows it or not, he holds the keys to unlocking extraordinary powers... I cannot let such a thing be discovered by anyone else. I will have it. I must have it."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:53 pm

"Would you prefer him to remain alive?" She inquired, after a few moments of silence. Reaching out, she turned off the water and rang it from her hair before stepping out of the shower. Max had seen her naked many times over the years, and Thana was generally not one to be modest reguardless of what company she kept. Despite weather or not Max wanted this man dead, she had a policy when it came to such jobs. She wanted to know everything about her target. Their personal life, what they did from waking hours until they slept. She wanted to know the layout of their office, or where ever it was they worked. She had an idea of how to get close to the man and she hoped for her sake to make this easier that the man was straight.

Thanatos reached out and grabbed a towel off of the hanger beside the shower and wrapped it around her curvacious figure. She stepped close to Max, within touching distance and let her fingers fix his shirt so that it wasn't rumpled. "If it is something you must have, then you will have it."
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm

"Alive, if you can manage it."

His lips curled into a small smile. He was fiercely attracted to dedication and loyalty, and Thana as the embodiment of such concepts. She was Loyal to her guild, Loyal to her Subordinates, Loyal to him.. and that dedication was mutual. He combed his fingers through her hair, moving it from her face and straightened himself turning to walk to his desk again. "Come, let me brief you on all the details."

Returning to his large desk, he leaned back against it and peered down at the blip on his monitor which had been stationary for a while. After pressing another button, themap's view changed and a disk slid out from his computer. he slipped it into a case, and then turned to his beautiful guest. "The 'Spiral', the 'Golden Rectangle, the 'Mobius Strip'...are you familiar with these?" he questioned.
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down