Arion (4)

Viktor Cross (3)

Affiliates

The Prince of Ragnarok [NC-17]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Prince of Ragnarok [NC-17]

Post  Krieg on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Deep within the concrete and steel jungle of Tokyo, in a deluxe two story suite was a room filled with Asian antiques and artifacts. But not the kind most would have. there was a wall filled with nothing but Katana, old Japanese firearms and any other relics of war he could find. "He" you ask? He is none other than Maximilian Krieg.

Max reclined in his leather chair behind a desk riddled with papers which was almost large enough to be considered a queen sized bed. He was stack by small stack, tossing them into a fireplace that was to the opposite wall of the display of weapons. it was a calm warm summer night in Tokyo... and the Chimera was preparing for an evening with Brandy. He grabbed the liquor and on screwed the cap, slowly tipping the bottle to pour it through the center of a crystal glass.

"Ah, it's always calm before the storm."

Last edited by Krieg on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krieg

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Character Bio
Race: Ascendus
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prince of Ragnarok [NC-17]

Post  Thanatos on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Theme Song ~ Lost Lullaby; Lacuna Coil

"That also depends on how fierce the storm in question will rage." Her voice was soft when she spoke, flowing like liquid honey. Something she had been gifted with even as a youth. "I hate to interrupt your little...affair with the Brandy." Alright, so that was probably a lie...more than likely. The figure that melted from the shadows had a look to match the voice. Exotic, sexy and dangerous. Pale skin toned to near perfection, taunt and yet soft as silk to the touch. Piercing, fathomless eyes of a pure glowing white that would intimidate most but capture others. Thana Erebus was definately a force to be reckoned with, and Max knew this probably better than most.

Red fabric printed with the symbol of the Erebus hugged her slender waist, sitting low on her curvy hips. The same material criss-crossed over her generous breasts and disappeared beneath metallic shoulder armor. What appeared to be a simple chain was fasted around her waist, hanging loosely over her hips.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Bio
Class: Warrior

View user profile http://blood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:57 pm

"Or How swift the Storm will come and go..."

Max looked toward the arms display which was ironically where she walked into view from, the dim candle light giving her pale skin just as much of a honey dipped amber glow as it did his. He tossed the last few stacks in as he spoke to his guest. She was always uninvited but always welcome.

"How's my favorite assassin today? Anyone give you a good fight, or did today's lot drop on their knees like most?"
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 pm

"The end result is always the intensity of the storm and the destruction it leaves behind."

Her full lips curved, forming just a ghost of a smile. The fabric that formed a near floor length skirt trailed out behind her slightly, giving just a glimpse of the thigh high boots she wore beneath. Her gait was seductive, almost predatorial. It was not her intent to make it so, it was just how she walked.

"Your favorite Assassin would be rather bored. No one gives a good fight anymore. They just drop to their knees and beg for their lives." Thana gracefully placed herself in the chair across the desk from him, crossing her legs casually.

"Since when did begging become the latest rage?"
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

"Quite true, quite true." Max replied. He smoothed out his suit, a hint of Gothic and Victorian within the design, with coat tails and an ascot. It was his casual attire.

He turned with a swivel of the leather lounge chair and chuckled at the sensual killer sitting across from him. "I believe the fad was in effect the moment you took to the streets." He would bring the rich liquor to his lips and let it trickle from it's crystal confines slowly savoring the flavor before pointing an open hand in the direction of the small assortment of fine beverages he had near the fireplace, sitting on a table. "There's Sake and red wine, both aged just right and equally as delectable. You can have some if you like, Dearest." He often teased with such nicknames, even in the times when they were little. He was the eldest child of a noble family, she being an adopted daughter of his parents, taken in by his mother, who had let many children stay within the family mansion, especially if they showed the proper gifts of the Ascendus as she did.
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Thana felt her lips curve when he commented about the latest..fad. "What can I say? I'm a trend setter." She replied, propping her head up on her hand, elbow against the arm of the chair she sat in. She watched him as he partook of the Brandy and found her smile widening ever so slightly. "As much as the Sake may appeal to me at the moment, I am going to have to regretfully decline. You know I do not drink unless I am well relaxed. As it is, I am far from it. I stumbled across a rather interesting proposition that came my way. Someone wants you off the charts so to speak, darling and they asked me to do it."

Before continuing, Thana gave a lazy smile. "I declined."
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Maximilian, would sit calmly in his chair and sip at his drink, pacing his consumption of it to savor the taste. Narrow hues set on the fire as he listened to present company. He said nothing. Such things were to be expected, and have before. Even if it was her whom they turned to, it's simply the nature of the business she was in, and the consequences of his endeavor. "People have wanted me dead before, it never stopped you from having a drink." He placed his crystal glass on the desk and let his eyes shift her into his view. "What's so different about this instance? So they asked you. They aren't aware of your relation to me. What has got your feathers so ruffled" Maximilian seemed rather inquisitive at this point, and leaned a forearm on his desk leaning forward a tad.

Last edited by Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 pm

"Scales, Max, not feathers."

Thana replied, leaning forward just a tad in her chair. This caused her to have to peer at him through the thick black lashes that framed her eyes.

"And they're not ruffled. They've been plucked. We all know what happens me my scales get plucked. I'm not a happy camper and the result of my foul mood may have turned the tables on the situation."

She shrugged slightly. "I will deal with it as I do with anything that comes my way." Thana stood gracefully from the chair and crossed the distance to the desk. She reached out and took the glass from Max's hand, bringing it to her lips for a rather healthy swig. She handed the glass back to him. "Cheers, darling."
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:39 pm

He would take the delicately forged crystal glass and leaned back in the leather cushioning, swiveling the chair a bit to face her. "Put them on their knees... marvelous." He said before offering up a sly smirk. He pushed his long hair from his eyes, took hold of the bottle of brandy and stood, the tall gentleman only coming to peak a few inches above his guest. "I trust it will go well.. though with you involved things are never 'smooth'. But whatever you do, I have faith." Maximilian walked over to where he kept his liquor and the appropriate glasses, setting down the glass and bottle of alcohol. His back to her for that one moment he continued; "I have a bit of business I'd like to handle, I'll leave whatever backstabber wants me dead to you."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Thana felt her lips pull upward in a smirk. "They will be pieces before they get to their knees I'm afraid." She replied, turning slightly, to lean her hip against the edge of his desk, Baselisk clinking audibly for a brief moment.

"Any prefered method you would like for me to use or shall I just let my charming imagination run wild?" She shifted, sitting in the edge of his desk. Lifting her legs slightly, she spun on her backside with skill and percision that not even a single paper moved from its place in the various piles. She sat no, facing towards the chair he had been sitting in just moments before.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:12 pm

"Ah of course, you wouldn't wait for such cowardice."

He turned and lifted his brow with a pleasant surprise, and as he walked back to his seat, the corners of his lips pulled up into a faint smile. He ran his fingers along the desk, and then turned the corner of it to walk by her, tips of the digits brushing along the carmine attire over her thighs and the metallic Baselisk. He lifted the last few stacks of paperwrk, piling them up and dropping them in a wastebasket before turning to return to his seat. All the while his long hair and black coat tails trailed him in his wake. "You are free to do whatever will satisfy you, Dearest." He sat in the chair before her and leaned back looking up at her intense hues. "But you would do that anyway, regardless."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 pm

"Waiting would be foolish and not to mention a complete wast of my time."

The smirk at her lips widened, forming one of her most charming smiles when his fingertips brushed against the crimson fabric at her thighs, briefly drifting over the links of Baselisk. Max was the only other person she had ever let touch her favored weapon, even remove it from her. Anyone else who had ever tried, found their hand in the most...compromising position. Surprisingly, Thana trusted Max with her life and she hardly trusted anyone.

"You know me so well, love." She replied with a light laugh.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Max's feint, warm smile was unwavering, as he brandished it up to her. "The likewise is true as well, isn't it Thana?" He replied, his voice was hard to place by region. Not quite French, not quite English, and it only hinted at Romanian. But whatever ethnic background he had his voice was not drastically affected by it, for his speech dripped with class and refinement. "Well, Dearest, is that all the news you carry?"

The fireplace crackled as the stacks of paper burned and charred to ash, the flames glow only aiding to the glimmer the candlelight put in their eyes and in the array of weapons displayed on his wall.
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm

"That it would be, Max, darling." Thana's accent was even harder to place than his. Something forgotten even to her. Despite whatever accent she held, or which tone she spoke in, her voice still held that seductive allure that was entirely all too natural.

"News, mmm, yes, that would be all the news for the current moment." She pushed herself off of the desk, coming with mere inches of Max. "Now, I will leave you to your business, love. Just don't let it overwhelm you too much." One eye fell closed in a playful wink before she turned to round the corner of the desk.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:25 pm

His lips would part to let the pearl whites behind them be shown in a slight grin, the first of its kind Max would allow cross his features the entire night. With the utmost finesse he let a hand rise and reach out, catching hold of her hand as it passed. "Matte kudasai."

After asking her to wait, he looked toward the office door in anticipation, and only a moment later, it slid open. Maximilian set eyes on the Japanese man, one of his own, dressed in an all black suit. No white, white stuck out far too much, and though he was head of security, he prided himself in having a building that never seemed to have any visible security... and, his job was more fun when there were attempts at a breach.

"Sōtaichō, there is a pest problem."

Max's smile widened slightly. "How many?"

"8, roughly" the man replied, his english a bit better than the average Japanese citizen's. "I have to ask that you stay here, while we handle the situation.. we should only be a few minutes."

"Understood. Carry on."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Thana cast her eyes downward when his hand captured hers. Even just the slightest touch made her heart jump. Shrugging it off as nothing more than being startled, she inclined her head once in lieu of a verbal response when he asked her to wait. The door opened, and Max's head of security entered the office.

A gleeful smile tugged just at the corners of her lips. "A pest problem? Most interesting." Thana turned back towards Max. "You do have the most interesting moments. I may have to hang around more often."
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 pm

"Indeed"

With that, the Administrator of Security left, and pushed a button before shutting the traditional sliding door. Max would stand as the door was then covered by another, one of steel which slid across the door frame. Following that was another which would cover the other side.

Max stood there for a moment, watching to see his contraption execute its purpose before shrugging off the jacket to his suit, letting it fall to the chair. "Some moments I could do without... "
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:19 pm

"Well, I'm sure there are some moments that most of us could do without."

Thana replied, returning back to where she had been sitting on the desk earlier. "Gee, such a hardship to be locked in a room with you." A soft chuckle rumbled past her lips as she leaned back, resting her palms on the surface of the desk behind her.

"What kind of pests are we talking about?"
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 am

He would untie the fabric looped about his shirts collar and then unbutton the collar afterward. Still he smiled despite the commotion that would ensue in the building. Max turned, leaning over bracing himself with his hands on the desk as he tilted his head peering at her through the hair cascading over his naturally narrowed eyes. "I could say the same for you love…heh, being locked in a room with a cold blooded assassin."

Max chuckled very briefly when she asked her question about the current predicament. When she had came to him with news about someone wanting her to kill him, it was moments like this that came to his mind, for they've been frequent. Needless to say her news while unexpected, didn't catch him off guard.

"Apparently, it is possible that your would-have-been employers decided to hire some insurance. It's of assassins from what I gather. This will make the 3rd time someone has tried to break into the upper levels of this building in this month alone. They are pests really."
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:03 am

Thana watched his nimble fingers un fasten to ascot at his throat, easily sliding down to flick aside the first few buttons. With a graceful quirk of an eyebrow she tilted her head slightly, her long white hair sliding across a shoulder.

"I suppose your men won't need help then. A shame. My skills go to waste." She commented with a rather amused smirk etched across her face. She let one of her legs swig back and forth gently not really out of boredom, but more so out of a habitual gesture.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:50 pm

Max would shrug a bit and keep his posture, eyes fixed on her own. His own strands of hair cascaded over the right side of his face, nearly blocking it off from view completely. "Better that than me wasting money on security." he added. he smirked and tilted his head also tapping a finger upon her knee. "Besides, i need you up here, for what would I do if I were all alone and defenseless to those brutes." he glanced back up from her knee through the silky mass of locks, smiling innocently.
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:01 pm

Thana snorted in lieu of laughter. "Defenseless? You? Max, darling, you're about as defenseless as I am."

Her leg swung out slightly, the back of her booted heel snagging against his upper thigh and pulling him just a bit closer to the desk. "You are just perhaps a bit too lazy to face them. Not that I blame you. I, personally, would rather find something a bit more...entertaining to use my time on."
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Max grinned at her comment and shook his head. "Me on par with you? Come now.."

He felt her leg pull him in a bit closer and found himself facing her generous bust...not a bad view.. but being respectful he straightened up a bit to meet her at eye level. His words rolled of the tongue with ease comparable to a knife through melted butter. "Entertaining?What could possibly more entertaining to you than mercilessly slaughtering your opposition?" he asked with a quirked brow and a devilishly sly grin
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thanatos on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Thana chuckled, reaching up to let her fingers push aside the long strands of his silken hair. "My answer is simple." She replied, inching closer so that her mouth hovered above his. She inhaled almost sharply, breathing in a scent that seemed to never fade from her skin, even if they shared the same room for a business proposition. And lately, she found herself refusing to let that destinct smell of him fade.

"You." Thana continued tilting her head up just enough to brush her full lips teasingly across his. "Unless of course you are afraid that someone will walk in here any moment." She pulled back before completing a full kiss, partially to tease him and partially to give him the chance to accept or decline her somewhat unspoken offer.
Thanatos
Erebus Queen

Character Bio

Back to top Go down

Post  Krieg on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Any man who knew of this woman, this death bringer, wouldn't so much as let her caress their backside.... but he was not the average man, nor was he on merely average terms with the sensual character in front of him.As those soft lips grazed his in a proposition, he'd acquire more of them, leaning forward and pressing his own to them briefly. "Those doors only open from the inside..." He would reply after pulling back from her lips, barely. But Max would glance at the clock. It was nearly midnight, and he did have something he wanted to do, an individual to find that night. But the night was young and the offer on the table was more than appealing.

"My schedule is free for a few... hours. Just enough time, right?"
Krieg

Character Bio
Class:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content